Meet your plastic-free oral care goals with toothpaste tablets. No unnecessary or not-so-good-for-you ingredients, and no plastic tube to send to the landfill!
Gluten-free with zero preservatives, SLS, sodium saccharin, artificial colors, aluminum or nanoparticles.
- You might be thinking, “Toothpaste in a tablet? That’s just crazypants!” but, considering that you simply crunch them up to make a paste before you brush, they’re actually pretty normal.
- Around 1.5 billion toothpaste tubes are discarded worldwide every year. In America alone, consumers use more than 400 million tubes of toothpaste annually. Most end up in landfills because the multi-material packaging isn’t generally accepted at recycling centers.
- Ingredients / Materials
- Microcrystalline cellulose, Sodium bicarbonate, Silica, sodium lauroyl glutamate, Magnesium stearate, mentha arvensis leaf oil, menthol,
Xanthan gum, Stevia, Citric acid
- End of Life
- This product is 100% plastic free. The pouch is made from non-GMO corn starch and is 100% compostable.
- Unpaste believes that better doesn’t need to mean more complicated, and that sometimes the best solutions are inspired by the past. Their toothpaste tablets have been available in Europe for more than a decade!