This shave soap generates a luxurious lather, provides a lasting cushiony-glide, and will leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized. Great for sensitive skin.
No petroleums, parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
- This shave soap lathers best with a shave brush in a shave bowl. Once lathered, brush on skin and begin shaving.
- Chemicals and ingredients in shaving creams and gels (like glycols, PEGs and, isopentane) that are used can have a damaging effect when they make their way into the water ecosystem. Many of the ingredients cannot dissolve in water, which can impact the growth of animals and plants. By using this shave soap, you are helping protect the environment while also minimizing single-use packaging.
- Ingredients / Materials
- Hydrogenated soybean oil (soy wax), water, cocos nucifera (coconut oil), potassium hydroxide (lye), theobroma cacao (cocoa butter), ricinus communis (castor oil), sodium hydroxide (lye), glycerin (vegetable glycerin), kaolin (kaolin clay).
- End of Life
- This shave soap is 100% compostable.
- Leaf Shave is a small business that began in Pittsburgh when two friends wanted to make a plastic-free razor. They package and ship 100% plastic-free; measure, record and aggressively offset the carbon footprint of their organization; and financially support climate action non-profit work (The Adaptation Fund in 2019).