Plastic bristle brushes shed tiny pieces of plastic called micro plastics that make their way into our oceans and end up in the food chain. Ditch the plastic and choose this sustainable option for humans and the planet. This all-natural brush is an easy replacement for the plastic dish brushes, pot scrubbers, and vegetable brushes in your kitchen and home.
- To extend the life of this brush, do not leave submerged or soaking in water between use. Hang to dry or place in a dry spot.
- In the US alone, roughly 400 million dish sponges are thrown away every year. These take centuries to break down (into microplastic particles) and are often treated with antimicrobial chemicals that leach into our water, soil, and bodies. This eco-friendly dish brush eliminates the need for plastic dish brushes, scrubbers, and sponges.
- Ingredients / Materials
- Made in a solar-powered facility in Texas from sustainably harvested bamboo and plant fiber.
- End of Life
- Once worn-out, this brush is 100% compostable!
- No Tox Life is a family-run business born from the desire to provide effective, vegan body and home care to help people live a cleaner, greener lifestyle. CASA AGAVE™ is a trademark of Earth and Daughter, LLC.