This curly hair concoction offers the softness of a cream with the definition of a gel. It’s your ticket to soft, frizz-free, defined curls.
Nontoxic and cruelty-free. Made in the USA.
- If you have curls, you know best about how to style your locks; but below is a suggested use:
- After a wash day outside the shower, finger-comb your hair to get out any big tangles.
- Depending on the length and thickness of your hair, pump a quarter- to half-dollar-sized amount of gel into your palm.
- Flip head over and scrunch product into hair, section by section.
- Us a clean t-shirt (not a terry cloth towel) to scrunch out excess water and evenly distribute product. Flip head back upright and style as normal.
- Let air dry or diffuse.
- Each refill eliminates one single-use plastic bottle. Hooray!
- Ingredients / Materials
- Flaxseed Gel (water, flaxseeds*), Distilled Water, Oat Milk (water, gluten-free oats*), Xanthan Gum, Vegetable Glycerin*, Glyceryl Stearate, Gluconodeltalactone and Sodium Benzoate, Shea Butter*, Jojoba Oil*, Lavender Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Frankincense Essential Oil
Every ingredient has the safest rating from the Environmental Working Group (EWG).
- End of Life
- 100% biodegradable!
- My Bright Body is a women-owned and -operated company based in Virginia. Their formulations demonstrate a love of both the wisdom of ancient Ayurvedic herbalism and sophisticated cosmetic chemistry—the perfect mix of old school and new school methodologies for sustainable, plant-based products that pack a punch.