The DISH BLOCK® concentrated dishwashing soap is a cleaning powerhouse with a rich, sudsy lather. Cuts stubborn grime and grease on dishes, pots and pans. With added aloe vera to be gentle on your hands. Free of dyes and fragrance. You can even use it for cleaning-duty all over your home. Take stains out of laundry, take labels off of jars, spot clean your carpet, use it to wipe down ovens… a truly multipurpose product.
Vegan, phosphate-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, septic safe, and biodegradable.
Made in the USA.
- Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. Wet brush, for plates, bowls and cups, and rub DISH BLOCK® dish soap to create rich, fluffy suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse well. Works in all water types including hard water.
Warning: This product is not meant to be cut. It is a very solid bar. It is not able to be cut into smaller pieces safely. Do not leave sitting in a pool of water—It needs to stay drained and dry between uses.
- Each refill eliminates one single-use plastic bottle. Hooray!
- Ingredients / Materials
- Dipropylene glycol, Tapioca starch (modified) polymethylsilsesquioxane, Aloe vera juice (organic) hydrated (with water) from inner fillet, Sodium stearate, Natural enzymes, Cyclopentasiloxane – a lightweight silicone for glide that doesn’t cause build up on skin like dimethicone, Golden jojoba wax, Allantoin, Bamboo extract powder, Phenoxyethanol* (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Fragrance.
- End of Life
- This product is 100% biodegradable. The paperboard packaging can be composted at home or at SHIFT.
- No Tox Life was born from the desire to provide effective, vegan body and home care to help you live a cleaner, greener lifestyle. They are a family-run business, and each product is made using high-quality, effective ingredients.