This plastic-free dish brush is great for everyday cleaning and hand washing dishes, while the long handle keeps your hands dry. Replace the head once the bristles are worn-out.
- Do not leave submerged in water. Allow to dry between uses.
- In the US alone, roughly 400 million dish sponges are thrown away every year. These take centuries to break down (into microplastic particles) and are often treated with antimicrobial chemicals that leach into our water, soil, and bodies. This eco-friendly dish brush eliminates the need for plastic dish brushes, scrubbers, and sponges.
- Ingredients / Materials
- Moso bamboo brush head and handle, plant fiber bristles, metal wire to secure brush head, and a small metal loop at end of brush handle for hanging dry.
- End of Life
- This dish brush is a mixed material product. Separate at end of life. The bamboo handle, brush head and bristles are 100% compostable. Carefully remove the metal with pliers and include with metal recycling.
- No Tox Life is a family-run business born from the desire to provide effective, vegan body and home care to help people live a cleaner, greener lifestyle. CASA AGAVE™ is a trademark of Earth and Daughter, LLC.