Pure essential oils of Valencia orange and Egyptian geranium make this a green citrus scent with floral highlights.
Aluminum-free, baking soda-free, and paraben-free.
Made in the USA.
- This extra-strength vegan deodorant is designed to keep you fresh with a very light application. Since you only need one light swipe per armpit, it lasts much longer than ordinary deodorants. Be sure to store in air-tight container to prevent it from getting dry.
Transition period from aluminum deodorant: Aluminum-based antiperspirants include big brand products, as well as alternative products like crystal sticks, alum sticks and mineral salt sticks. When switching away from these, you might experience a detox effect for a few days to a couple weeks.
- Most deodorants are packaged in tubes made from a combination of high-density polyethylene (HDPE or #2 plastic), low-density polyethylene (LDPE or #4 plastic), or polypropylene (PP or plastic #5). The 4 billion mixed-plastic deodorant tubes produced each year are not accepted in curbside recycling and often make their way into our oceans, rivers, and landfills. This bulk deodorant cream eliminates one single-use deodorant container with each refill. Hooray!
- Ingredients / Materials
- Dipropylene glycol, Tapioca starch (modified) polymethylsilsesquioxane, Aloe vera juice (organic) hydrated (with water) from inner fillet, Sodium stearate, Natural enzymes, Cyclopentasiloxane – a lightweight silicone for glide that doesn’t cause build up on skin like dimethicone, Golden jojoba wax, Allantoin, Bamboo extract powder, Phenoxyethanol* (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Fragrance.
- End of Life
- This deodorant is 100% compostable.
- No Tox Life was born from the desire to provide effective, vegan body and home care to help you live a cleaner, greener lifestyle. They are a family-run business, and each product is made using high-quality, effective ingredients.