These plastic-free bandages are the perfect adhesive strip for those who like to keep it simple and sustainable. Helps protect minor cuts and abrasions. Hypoallergenic and free from irritating chemicals.
Latex-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
- Replaces traditional name-brand adhesives that use animal products and irritating glues. Helps protect minor cuts and abrasions.
- In 2019, a major brand of adhesive bandages sold approximately 42.1 million units of first aid tape/bandage products in the United States. The majority of these bandages are made from plastic and are not recyclable. Though adhesive bandages are small in size, it is estimated that 2,300 tons are incinerated or landfilled in the USA each year.
- Ingredients / Materials
- Organic bamboo fiber, hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA).
- End of Life
- These bandages and paperboard tube are 100% compostable and biodegradable!
- Patch by Nutricare makes eco-sustainable products. They create solutions to common health care items such as wound and skin care.