Protect your baby’s booty from diaper rash and irritation using this Booty Barrier Cream with 14% zinc oxide.
This unscented cream forms a protective barrier on baby’s booty while softening skin, sealing out moisture to keep skin healthy and happy.
Free of petroleum and its derivatives. Nontoxic and cruelty-free. Made in the USA.
Apply generously to baby’s clean and dry booty after diaper changes.
- Each refill eliminates one single-use plastic bottle. Plus, you aren’t rubbing petroleum derivatives all over your baby. Hooray!
- Ingredients / Materials
- Shea Butter*, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, Beeswax, Sunflower Oil*, Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Oil*, Isoamyl Laurate
- Shea butter and beeswax seal out wetness.
- Jojoba esters, jojoba oil, and sunflower oil soften.
- Non-nano zinc oxide forms a protective barrier
Every ingredient has the safest rating from the Environmental Working Group (EWG).
- End of Life
- 100% biodegradable!
- My Bright Body is a women-owned and -operated company based in Virginia. Their formulations demonstrate a love of both the wisdom of ancient Ayurvedic herbalism and sophisticated cosmetic chemistry—the perfect mix of old school and new school methodologies for sustainable, plant-based products that pack a punch.