Local Guide · Restaurants + Breweries · Contemporary American Cuisine
White Dog Cafe
200 West Lancaster Avenue · Wayne PA 19087
(610) 225-3700 · visit website
White Dog Cafe brought its unusual blend of award-winning contemporary American cuisine, civic engagement & environmental sustainability to the Main Line in 2010. The restaurant is known for its warm hospitality, award-winning food, and whimsical dog décor.
White Dog Cafe Wayne has four distinctive dining areas that have their own charm and personality, in addition to the outdoor patio:
- The Den and Bar have a mahogany coffered ceiling, needlepoint dog pillows, and a striking wall of oil paintings of your favorite dogs.
- The Garden Room has chicken-wired ceilings with floral prints, antique lighting fixtures and wooden shutters from North Carolina.
- The Library’s mahogany ceiling has whimsical flying books.
- The Kitchen has reclaimed floors and ceilings with copper pans lining the wall.
With a passion for creating inspiring flavorful dishes, Chef Ned Maddock’s menus change monthly to ensure they are using the freshest local and seasonal ingredients available.
- Advanced Energy Efforts
- BYOC | Counter Service
- BYOC | Self-Service
- BYOC | Takeout
- Car Charging Station
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Green Restaurant
- Chemical + Pollution Reduction
- Compostable Takeout Supplies
- Container Swap Program
- Drop-Off Site
- Offsets Carbon Emissions
- Recycles Self-Generated Waste
- Responsibly Diverts Organic Waste
- Reusable or Compostable Serviceware
- Sourced | Locally
- Sustainable Building Materials
- Water Efficiency
Last updated March 2020