Local Guide · Recycling Drops · Volunteer Collection
Residential Drop Off
1713 Zue Ellen Drive · Havertown PA 19083
Place items by category in the marked (aluminum, steel, or other) 5-gallon white bins in the driveway. If items are too large for a bucket, place them behind the bucket or against the wall.
Remove as much non-metal (plastic) components as possible before dropping off.
This is a volunteer drop-off site, so please be respectful of the resident’s privacy.
- Aluminum (not magnetic, light color)
- includes aluminum foil, metal yogurt tops, aluminum food trays, sheet aluminum, etc.
- Steel (magnetic)*
- includes metal can lids, jar lids, bent nails, and larger items
- Other metals
- includes cast iron, coated wire, Christmas lights, copper, brass, old pots and pans, motors, and lead-acid batteries that are not leaking
- Empty pressurized/spray cans
- includes cooking spray, mousse, hair spray, spray paint
*Most metal items are steel.
- Large appliances
- Foil-lined food packaging
Recycle + Reuse
- Appliances | small
- Batteries | car
- Food Packaging | metal yogurt tops
- Household (indoors) | cookware
- Lighting | string + holiday (not working)
- Metals | ferrous (mild iron, steel, cast iron, wrought iron)
- Metals | household (aluminum, steel, tin cans, trays, lids, caps, aluminum foil)
- Metals | non-ferrous (aluminum, copper, tin, lead, stainless steel)
- Paint | spray (empty)
- Personal Care | hairspray + mousse cans
Last updated April 2022