Local Guide · Second Hand · Thrift + Consignment Store
Penny Wise Thrift Shop
57-59 East Lancaster Avenue · Ardmore PA 19003
(610) 642-7239 · visit website
Penny Wise Thrift Shop provides a venue for the resale of donated and consigned household goods and clothing.
This is a non-profit thrift shop owned and operated by the Women’s Board of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, which benefits the following programs:
- Wigs to women undergoing cancer treatment at the hospital
- Cribs and education for needy families in Philadelphia without a bed for their infants to reduce SIDS
- Pastoral care to offer patient, family and staff support
- Lymphedema supplies for underinsured patients
- Interactive technology for the Pediatric Inpatient Unit
- Post surgery garment for women recovering from breast cancer surgery and many more.
Donations can be dropped off during regular business hours. Consignment is by appointment only.
- Home items (not electronics)
- Costume jewelry
- Drop-Off Site
- Proceeds Benefit Nonprofit
- Recycled + Reused Products
Recycle + Reuse
Last updated March 2020